Check back this fall to apply for the 2015 Yale Publishing Course!
The publishing industry is changing at an unprecedented rate and it is increasingly difficult to keep up with emerging advances in technology and new business models. It is, therefore, more crucial than ever for managers to step away from their daily routines and reflect on the challenges facing them in a technology-driven world. The Yale Publishing Course (YPC) provides this opportunity and you will emerge energized, inspired, and equipped with new skills to lead your organization more effectively.
- It is a course, not a conference.
- It is specifically geared to middle and senior level professionals.
- It is international in scope.
- It offers a unique curriculum.
- Its outstanding speakers, carefully selected for their expertise, teaching skills, and demonstrated performance as innovators, include leading publishing executives and industry experts as well as distinguished faculty from the Yale School of Management.
- It offers small group discussions and one-on-one access to speakers.
- Limited to 70 participants per program, it has a collegial and informal atmosphere.
- It takes place in a beautiful, state-of-the-art facility on the Yale campus.