The publishing industry is changing at an unprecedented rate and it is increasingly difficult to keep up with emerging advances in technology and new business models. It is, therefore, more crucial than ever for managers to step away from their daily routines and reflect on the challenges facing them in a technology-driven world. The Yale Publishing Course (YPC) provides this opportunity and you will emerge energized, inspired, and equipped with new skills to lead your organization more effectively.
- It is a course, not a conference.
- It is specifically geared to middle and senior level professionals.
- It is international in scope.
- It offers a unique curriculum.
- Its outstanding speakers, carefully selected for their expertise, teaching skills, and demonstrated performance as innovators, include leading publishing executives and industry experts as well as distinguished faculty from the Yale School of Management.
- It offers small group discussions and one-on-one access to speakers.
- Limited to 70 participants per program, it has a collegial and informal atmosphere.
- It takes place in a beautiful, state-of-the-art facility on the Yale campus.
What people are saying about the 2014 Yale Publishing Course:
“The high standard of speakers was amazing. I felt every niche of the industry (and corners you wouldn’t think of!) was covered.”
- Rob de Jeu, Manager of Digital Projects and Publications, Boom Publishers, The Netherlands
“The combined breadth and depth of knowledge of the speakers — presented in such a condensed period of time — is hard to beat. Add on top of that the uniquness of accessibility to these individuals and your peers and you have one amazing week of learning.”
- Rebecca Gildred, Marketing Director, Down East Enterprise, Inc., Camden, Maine, United States